What Make us what we are
Our mission is to transform the early learning landscape through the delivery and promotion of managerial excellence, strengthening of leadership skills, conducting educational research and training school leaders.
To transform early learning centres so that every child learns and every early learning excels.
Why Maple Lawn Montessori?
The small footsteps that enter the corridors of our institution develop into confident strides when they enter kindergarten. Our expertise and experience in preschool education are spanned over 60+ years.
- Maple Lawn Montessori is the best & only contemporary Montessori preschool, which prescribes amalgamated diverse teaching methodologies: Montessori / Reggio Emilia / Pearson and Web-based learning, all of which are transcontinental time-tested and successful.
- Our vision is to create a naturalistic and pluralistic learning environment to suit the demands of today’s children who are hungry and restless to advance at a faster pace.
- Our center is the best day care in US, UAE & India we focus purely on learning that channelizes our students focus into handling transient challenges and demands of the school system with confidence thus making them community suave.
Our Results Speak for themsleves!
Our legacy and years of service in the global educational arena. We have sustained the tsunami of institutions only because we evolve with time and release the very young’s’ needs and demands are becoming more challenging each year.
Our success story in India : 1000+ students with grade pre-K to X with a historical run since 1952
UAE – The early Learning Center since 1999
US – The 1st Center was setup in 2000
Maple Lawn Montessori Exclusive Features
We are true educators, our legacy encompasses Education, Expertise and Experience, providing par excellence service since 1952.
The entirety of our approach towards the child is developed and designed by persons with a wealth of experience which make us the Best Pre-School.
- Safe and Secure
- CC camera – We respect the privacy of the children & staff
- Hybrid “Globilistic” Curriculum
- Delicious Lunch and Snacks Menu
- Faculty with high EQ (Emotional Quotient)
- Designed to be one of the Worlds Best Child Development Centers
Your children’s education and wellfare are our main priorities
We are true educators, our legacy encompasses Education, Expertise and Experience, providing par excellence service since 1952. The entirety of our approach towards the child is developed and designed by persons with a wealth of experience.
All our activities and learning process promote the development of social skills, emotional growth and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation for future intellectual academic endeavors.
Montessori & Reggio Emilio have been well exposed and experienced but our family designed and evolving hybrid methodology is a 65 years old program which has produced herculean results and ripened as:
- Vice Provost for Institutional Research, John Hopkins University
- Associate Dean of Academic Programs, Colorado State University,
- Award winning Scholars for development of solar energy education and application, Auburn University;
- The very first Indian Cosmonaut; and
- Several leading professors, doctors and bankers of Indian origin all over the world.
This rich combination gives us the confidence that our progress is not to be measured but to seen and our success stories are already etched in the US, UAE and India.
Maple Lawn Montessori – grew out of yearning for learning. After having toiling laboriously to integrate ICT into higher education, we felt that the best approach to bridge the gap between what is being taught and the needs of the learner was to implement tactile learning. This idea was not the result of a dream but an appetite to rejuvenate the present system of education which has several lacunae. It was a desire to provide a learning platform which gave children in their naissance age complete autonomy over their learning environment.
Our Mentors come from a family of well-established and experienced educators, We want to sculpture the existing teaching methodology to make it more suited to the learner of the 21st century.
In our quest, we joined by a team of experienced educators from various parts of the globe contributing to a Maple Lawn’s Hybrid Contemporary Education.
A passionate Edupreneur in Early Childhood Education, with over 45 years of experience. She has to her credit setting Maple Lawn Montessori in US, Kotwal’s Nursery UAE and India. She also oversees Kotwal school, a 65 year old brand she inherited and manages. She has also been into the manufacturing of Montessori material with US and India as her main market. Her academic qualifications include Honors graduate from Bombay University, Trained Montessorian and B.Ed. from Bangalore University.